One of the benefits of using SharePoint is the ability to create custom sites for your business. However, you don’t need to always start from scratch.
While some SharePoint templates are included with SharePoint, they’re very basic. For more advanced sites, consider using one of SharePoint’s most popular templates.
Benefits Of SharePoint Templates
SharePoint templates provide the framework and files necessary to create custom professional sites quicker and easier. Some of the most popular templates are created by PixelMill and include features, such as:
- Responsive design
- Responsive page layouts
- Mobile friendly drop down menus
- Includes out-of-the-box pages
- Easy to use carousel
While every template is different, they all have one thing in common – they’re easy to customize to your business.
PixelMill SharePoint Templates
PixelMill offers six highly professional and easy to use SharePoint templates. Each varies slightly, but you’ll find the perfect one to help create your own SharePoint site.
The current templates include:
- District Blue – Designed for large corporations that want a more professional style. The template contains deep blue elements.
- Floating Enterprise – This template has a more traditional site layout that your users will take to easily. The more subtle blue provides a softer feel.
- Modern Green – Designed to make users feel welcome. It works well for consumer-based sites or for your own internal site. Organic green colors add a nice vibrancy.
- Global Wave – Boutique-style businesses looking to create a professional site with a little more personality will love this template. It features an elegant look with charcoal black and aquatic blue colors.
- Natural – It’s the most basic of the PixelMill SharePoint templates, which also makes it the most customizable. It’s designed for all types of SharePoint sites and is made for those who have a more specific vision in mind.
- Triton – Sleek and slim is the focus for this template. It’s designed to create a more simple site to that naturally guides users through it, while still looking professional.
No matter what type of business, there’s a SharePoint template to help you create the right site for your needs.
Do you need guidance when it comes to SharePoint? Contact us today at 888-405-0029 or send us a message.
Image: Mia Baker